Search your Apartments
A password will be e-mailed to you
- For more information about tourist tax contact your municipality
We are sure that you’re looking for a site that offers the possibility to book a holiday home for rent in assoluà tranquility, whether you book privately whether you decide to book with a collection agency.
And if you’re an owner, we know how important it is for you to have a protection against fraud that can sometimes occur on the Internet.
To be always up to your expectations and ensure your security required, Relidays updated its security systems in order to prevent any fraudulent attacks faced by all websites.
Space Security Relidays will propose a series of recommendations and suggestions for rent in all serenity. With these new services, new features and to our advice, you can use our site in absolute tranquility, a portal worthy of the utmost confidence. By working together we can protect our customers, your transactions and our site.
Tips on booking
When you search
– A telephone conversation with the owner of the vacation home might be constructive. Feel free to contact the owner by telephone to know him and get more information.
For a reservation without risks
– Formalizes the agreement by signing a lease. The two parties, the owner and the tenant, are thus assured of being protected. Most of the time, each owner or operator provides a specific regulation, with different methods of payment and cancellation policy. We suggest that you carefully read the contract that will be presented.
– It is essential to call the owner of the holiday home before you make the payment in order to confirm your reservation and receive the payment information. The phone number should appear on the page the ad. Without the number, click here to get it.
– Never pay in cash in advance or by means of instant money transfer services such as Western Union or Moneycorp. These payment methods are particularly susceptible to fraudulent activity, and their use will void all guarantees provided by Relidays.
Book and pay securely on Relidays.com
– You can pay securely with Visa or Mastercard or PayPal. These payments offer protection in case of any unexpected with reservations.
– In the event that the owner does not accept credit cards, be sure to call the number that appears on your ad to confirm your reservation before you make the payment.
– We’ll want to never pay in cash or through Western Union or Money Gram. These types of online payment providers are not secure and, in the case of any fraud, you may not be protected by Relidays.com.
If you're having a problem with the owner or manager
Seeks above all to solve the problem by contacting the owner or manager. A simple phone call can often solve a misunderstanding. However, if the problem were to be more severe and call is not sufficient, you can contact our Customer Service Department here.
We are always ready to listen and to help you solve the most problems you may encounter during the reservation, but it is important to remember that Relidays not represent in any case the agent of cottages presented. The owner or operator is responsible for what he did and he is going to settle disputes or refunds.
Tips on booking
Accepts Online Payments
Payments will also help to prevent any disputes for a refund of payments, this is because your guests will accept the conditions of the rent before you make the payment.
We strongly advise you to accept payments with credit cards, Paypal or with another provider to transmit optimum safety for travelers at the time of payment.
Travelers should not pay in cash or by bank transfers using Western Union or Money Gram. These services are subject to online fraud and are not covered by any warranty.
Protecting your renters
Never ask a tenant to pay the bill in advance in cash or by the use of instant money transfer services such as Western Union or Moneycorp. These payment methods are particularly susceptible to fraudulent activity and usage will void all guarantees provided by Relidays.
Select your guests by telephone
Before accepting reservations from your renters, take the time to talk to them directly on the phone for more information, to get payment details and confirmation of the oral reservation. The telephone exchange adds an extra level of security against fraud online, both for the owner or manager is for renters.
Renters are advised to contact the owners or managers directly on the phone before you make the payment. Therefore, it is very likely that you’ll get a call for each booking. We invite you to check the correctness of the number indicated on the ad and to respond to calls within 24 hours of your potential renters.
Suggest a lease
We urge you to draw up a lease with your renters for each booking. On the one hand, the contract guarantees legal protection between the parties and the other allows you to express your expectations and your requirements precisely, so as to avoid unpleasant surprises.
Here are the items to include the obligation to:
Name of the parties
Date of arrival and departure
amount of the rent
Cancellation policy and refund
Rules and policy on cleaning costs, on animals and on smoking
We suggest you download a model lease for holiday homes here.